To comply with the new EU Cookie Law (e-Privacy Directive) which became mandatory for EU-based websites in May 2012, please read this.
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your permission)
- Pass data or personal information to third parties
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites since cookies are a standard part of most modern websites and their functionality
It may be that you have concerns around cookies relating to so called “spyware” or “malware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.